Re: Root login in rawhide and display managers

Matthew Miller wrote:

Probably. :) No coffee yet this morning. But what I meant was: just because
RHEL customers are an *example* of a class where this is obviously a bad
idea doesn't mean that it's not also a bad idea for Fedora users.

Correct but just be direct and explain why it would be a bad idea for a desktop spin of Fedora. That's more useful than talking about RHEL. We all know the audience is different between these distributions.

Rahul