Xulrunner in Fedora 8

A xulrunner build appeared in Fedora 8 buildroot and was pushed out to
rawhide.  This was a bit premature and as such we have untagged the
build.  There is no older build, nor any new build to immediately fix
issues.  Therefor xulrunner will not be available in buildroots and it
will disappear from rawhide until the issues surrounding it are
resolved (matching firefox build, ppc(64) support, no conflicting
files).

--
Jesse Keating