Re: why does yum want xulrunner?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:37:23 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

Not sure which one you are referring to. I understand X wants Y to specific a direct or indirect dependency which is not the case here.
Yum is merely indicating a repository issue in this instance.

Ok, shame on me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.  Yum update
transactions /will/ in fact bring xulrunner into the transaction set.
You could verify this yourself if you tried.  Apologies to Michael.

You were correct. I was referring to direct/indirect dependencies to yum itself and not update transactions.

Rahul