Re: bodhi interface changes

Jonathan Steffan wrote:

Luke Macken wrote:
[...]
Agreed.  Stuffing multiple releases into a single update would make the
whole karma/updates-testing thing painful.  Maybe the best solution is
to make it trivial to "clone" an update for another release ?  Or we
could have the form automatically clone the update for each release
based on the provided builds ?

I might have missed this... What is karma, how do we use it? How do we
increase our packages' karma? What is karma currently used for?

See http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/FESCo-2007-09-06.html. It is a feedback/voting mechanism for pushing packages from updates-testing to updates.

Rahul