is Miro (aka Democracy player) supported in Fedora ?

Is Miro (aka Democracy player) supported under Fedora?
I tried to install it but for weeks now it is not possible to install
it under Rawhide.
So I'm asking will Miro be supported in Fedora 8 - or if my question
it not precise enough - will I be able to 'yum install Miro' and
expect it to install and work?

Thank you.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/