Re: is Miro (aka Democracy player) supported in Fedora ?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Is Miro (aka Democracy player) supported under Fedora?
I tried to install it but for weeks now it is not possible to install
it under Rawhide.

For a long time it didn't work on F7, but then after an update was released it magically worked somehow.

Rebuilding the "official" src.rpm on Fedora fails for what looks like too narrow dependencies.

So I'm asking will Miro be supported in Fedora 8 - or if my question
it not precise enough - will I be able to 'yum install Miro' and
expect it to install and work?

That would be very nice.

--
Florin Andrei