Re: keyring primer?

2007/9/19, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>:

> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Pam

This page says:

in /etc/pam.d/gdm
auth    optional        pam_gnome_keyring.so
session optional        pam_gnome_keyring.so  auto_start

in /etc/pam.d/gnome-screensaver
auth    optional        pam_gnome_keyring.so

in /etc/pam.d/passwd
password        optional        pam_gnome_keyring.so

Actually installed on my system:

auth    optional        pam_gnome_keyring.so  auto_start
session optional        pam_gnome_keyring.so

(the 'auto_start' is put to 'auth' line, not 'session', any difference?)

and I can understand if /etc/pam.d/passwd is not changed.

BTW, login.keyring is not set up automatically for me.

--
bbbush ^_^