Re: Is xulrunner going to remove firefox in tomorrow's rawhide?

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:

If I understood the discussion regarding xulrunner correctly the whole reason the Mozilla people aren't shipping a xulrunner based version of Firefox is because they don't want to be limited by a runtime that needs to be stable rather than cutting edge. If Fedora plans to ship a xulrunner based Firefox anyway wouldn't that basically require a fork of the code?

Christopher Aillon is currently on vacation and this was my understanding based on the earlier IRC discussion we had. I guess he has to return to confirm and answer your question on this. I don't think we are forking anything.

Rahul