Re: Root login in rawhide and display managers

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Ralf Corsepius wrote:

* RHEL being non-free.
It's not.
Send me the CD's or provide the URL where I can get the binary or better
be quiet -  You are spreading foul propaganda.

The absence of free binaries does not make a software non-free. You better look up the definition of Free software.

Rahul