Re: c/ppc32 programming help wanted: calc ppc32 build bug

David Woodhouse wrote:
On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 10:26 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
which is an opaque structure and must be accessed with fgetpos())

As the first cup of tea of the morning takes effect I realise that bit's
nonsense, but the rest seems still vaguely relevant -- it _is_ an opaque
type. I just don't know how to deal with it.

I hate userspace.

Just updated the bugzilla. It's trying to use fgetpos(),fsetpos() instead of fseek(),ftell(), but the code that tries to autodetect the size of fpos_t is broken.

Looks like the easiest solution is to force it to use fseek(), ftell() with -DHAVE_NO_FPOS.

The code compiles with this, but I still get a linking error at the end of rpmbuild:

collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
/usr/bin/ld: warning: powerpc:common64 architecture of input file `addop.o' is incompatible with powerpc:common output