lvm issues with rawhide

Hello there,
yesterday I spinned a FEL live image based on rawhide.

During the installation from the live image, just before formatting
HDD liveinst spits the following exception:

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/lvmcrash.txt

The rpms installed are listed here:

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/rpmlist

Thus before the exception occurs the KDE pops a dialog to mount /boot.
Any idea how to disable this at the same time, allowing the dialog if
one plugs a USB stick ?

Once the exception occurs, there is no other way to use the HDD again
other than reformatting the hdd with a F7 KDE live cd.

Also any idea when the Avahi service failure will be corrected ?

regards,
Chitlesh

PS: I may not reply to this email till monday.
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com