Re: Root login in rawhide and display managers

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 15:08 -0400, David Boles wrote:
> The stripped down session that you propose would be ok. But then you will
> start a 'flame' about just what this session should contain.  ;-)

Well, we can always start with X and twm then slowly change or add
things, ;). There's already a proposal to give them at least metacity
and lxpanel. I dunno ... that seems a lot, ;).

In effect, it would be like kids asking for a little bit more at a time
proving along the way that it's needed. :)
--

Richi