Calling any text editor for any text file

Hi,

Some time ago I asked [1] about calling default text editor from an
application (here for isomaster). I can't use editor assigned to
specified mime type, because any (text) file (even html) should be
opened in a text editor (not e.g. web browser).

I wrote a small script for that purpose and before its upload I would
like to ask for comments.

[1] -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-August/msg00698.html

Regards