Re: open-vm-tools (was Re: [Policy Change] Kernel Module...)

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:11:27 +0200
Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org> wrote:

> So how can we make this happen ? Could this be discussed at the next
> FESCo meeting ?

You post to fedora-kernel-list I do believe and see if carrying the
vmware plugins in the Fedora kernel package would be acceptable while
the modules are headed upstream.  This is the method to getting
non-upstream modules into Fedora.

--
Jesse Keating