Re: yum pulling in 386 packages

On Sun, 2007-09-23 at 07:15 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Yum is doing what Fedora has asked for a multilib strategy all the way
> up to Fedora 8.

That strategy is, quite simply, wrong. In all other cases we call an
implementation of such a misguided strategy a 'bug'. If you want me to
call it a 'fish' in this case, then by all means I'll do so.

If you can make this URL work,  all the better:

 https://fishzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=multilib

:)

--
dwmw2