Why upstream?

Hi

With the recent changes on not allowing separate kernel module packages anymore in the Fedora repository, I thought now would be a good time to document why we insist on upstream code. I have used other references and made the guidelines generic.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/WhyUpstream

If you have any additional points or corrections, feel free to edit the wiki directly or let me know. I intend to send it to FESCo later.

Rahul