Re: yum pulling in 386 packages

> Then work to fix the strategy, don't shoot the tools for following the
> requested script.

But there is no actual script -- the only place this is written down is
in yum's implementation. Hence wanting it fixed in yum's implementation.

> Dropping snide comments about them doesn't make anybody any more eager
> to listen to you.

You make it sound like I'm not actively working on a strategy for
improving multilib, despite the existence of
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=multilib and the
(minor) progress we've already made on it.

--
dwmw2