squirm package for Fedora

http://togami.com/~warren/fedora/squirm-1.26-1.fc7.src.rpm
Fast and flexible Squid redirector using regexp patterns

I packaged squirm because I thought I would use it with my squid reverse proxy, but I ended up deciding that I don't want to use it. If somebody else wants it in Fedora, then go ahead and take this package, perhaps add more fixes and submit it for review.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com