Re: open-vm-tools (was Re: [Policy Change] Kernel Module...)

Dave Jones wrote:
On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 07:17:37AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
 > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:11:27 +0200
 > Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org> wrote:
> > > So how can we make this happen ? Could this be discussed at the next > > FESCo meeting ? > > You post to fedora-kernel-list I do believe
Fairly pointless really, unless a rehashing of what was commented in
the bug is desired.

Right, which is why I didn't. You and DavidW have already spoken against it, so that pretty much seals it. open-vm-tools would have made a lot more sense as a kmod or dkms package anyways. It's unfortunate really.