Re: db2 outage

Chuck Anderson wrote:
On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 10:49:11PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
I need to work on db2 asap (space issues). I'd like this to be tomorrow night around midnight Eastern. Is there any reason we should not do this?

Are we supposed to know what db2 does? What services will be affected?

I'm mostly concerned with the releng team, I probably should have sent it to them directly. The biggest service affected will be the buildsystem and all of its requisites (bodhi, pkgdb, koji, etc)

   -Mike