Re: db2 outage

On 25/09/2007, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Chuck Anderson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 10:49:11PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
>
>> I need to work on db2 asap (space issues).  I'd like this to be tomorrow
>> night around midnight Eastern.  Is there any reason we should not do this?
>>

> Are we supposed to know what db2 does?  What services will be
> affected?

I'm mostly concerned with the releng team, I probably should have sent
it to them directly.  The biggest service affected will be the
buildsystem and all of its requisites (bodhi, pkgdb, koji, etc)

No I think you did right posting to -devel. If koji and bodhi are affected then surely it affects everyone using these systems, not just rel-eng (unless everyone building pkgs are part of rel-eng which would be news to me). I also had no clue what db2 was however I'm glad Chuck asked before me.

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com