Re: What prevents mldonkey from inclusion into Fedora?

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
Hello All!
We already have software which helps to create bittorrent, ftp and
maybe some other servers for file sharing and huge number of clients
for them. So why not to add mldonkey?

If you need any help from the OCaml packaging side, let me know.

Also see (although this being a program, not a library, most of the rules don't apply):

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/OCaml

Rich.