Re: Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 13:50 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> The idea here is that an error dialog is better then trying to click the quit
> menu option while the mouse is jumping from the right edge of the screen to the
> left edge (mouse navigation is anything but easy at 3 fps).

Actually, I would consider that a bug in the application/game. If it's
unable to render quickly enough to be usable it should either figure
that out before putting the user in such a position or exit gracefully
before the user gets frustrated and forces a hard reboot. A proper
explanation of what happened is good, of course.

/abo