Re: Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

Matthew Miller schrieb:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 03:44:44PM +0200, Alexander Boström wrote:
>
>> Actually, I would consider that a bug in the application/game. If it's
>>

> Yeah, but since there's thousands of programs with that "bug", the wrapper
> is a nicer solution.

For me, this wrapper is not a solution, because I have got a error
message. I'm using the
nvidia driver from rpm.livna.org and stellarium is running fine with
this driver.

So I was force to block BZ #304851

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt