Re: Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
-jef"please tell me the wrapper script dialog is disablable so users
who want to play with 3 fps video can do so..even in a livecd
install"spaleta

Well, the live cd has a modifiable filesystem and I'm sure it will contain a texteditor so yes the script can be disabled (by commenting out the check), or users can start the game from the commandline starting foo instead of foo-wrapper which the menu entry will start.

Hans "wonders if jef got my mail about londonlaw" de Goede