Re: Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

On 9/25/07, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
> Hans "wonders if jef got my mail about londonlaw" de Goede

Oh i probably got it... and missed it.

-jef"goes digging into gmail cache and muses to himself that Google
and its Advertising partners probably already know that I got the
email and finds it disappointing that  they didn't tell me by giving
me text ads related to London street crime and bus tickets."spaleta