Re: Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

On 9/25/07, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
> Well, the live cd has a modifiable filesystem and I'm sure it will contain a
> texteditor so yes the script can be disabled (by commenting out the check),

I was thinking more like a environment variable that the script can
check for. So that on a per-user basis this can be disabled quickly
for all games just by exporting the environment variable.  Since you
are asking for the games packages to use this by default, there needs
to be a per-user way to disable the script action on multi-user
configurations.

-jef