Re: artwork split up

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 04:17:44PM -0400, Ray Strode wrote:
redhat-artwork has way too many build requirements and unrelated content.
I've split it up in a bunch of little packages and filed review
requests for each one.

Hey, cool. I hadn't noticed that was being done. Thanks for the hard work --
this is very helpful.

Yep. Good work. This would potentially help the art team continue to ship older themes on newer releases since some end users prefer that.

Rahul