buildreq for "localhost works"

With recent changes to the implicit buildreq set, my package broke in the
mass-rebuild-in-mock tests.  It needs an environment in which "localhost"
resolves properly.  i.e., the canonical dummy /etc/hosts or whatever.
This used to be implicitly supplied, and apparently no longer is.
I can't figure out off hand what buildrequire would supply this.

Thanks,
Roland