Re: artwork split up

Lubomir Kundrak wrote:

This is really cool -- I really like the DNA theme, unfortunatelly,
unlike the gdm theme, its desktop backgrounds are no longer present in
subsequent redhat-artwork packages. At the first glance none of this
packages contain it either. It would be really nice if we had packages
with pictures from older themes. Anyone would package those, or mind if
I did that?

It was said many times we want to have available background from old releases, maybe even 1 or 2 releases back included in the default install, for those who like those better than the current.