Re: artwork split up

Probably the wrong place to ask this, but I am not subscribed to the
art list. Will the old artwork be touched up where necessary to go for
the more "unbranded" style (I think) fedora has been moving towards?

(first thoughts - Bubbles and FedoraDNA have the logo build in as part
of the background artwork, so can't/shouldn't change. But flying high
just has the name written on top,but  not as part of the image. It
probably can be removed if Fedora goes down this road.)