Duplicate rpms

Ok, due to my stupidity and interrupting yum doing some upgrades, I have
a few dup rpms that I need to get rid of the older ones.

Is there a way to do this without tediously going through my whole list
rpm by rpm and removing them one by one?  Like a search script or
command to use and have the older ones removed?

Thanks,

Mike Chambers