Re: NetworkManager-0.7 can't make new wireless connection

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:16:28 +0000
Matthew Saltzman <mjs CLEMSON EDU> wrote:

> OK did that.  Now left-click pulls up the usual menu, but all
> selections are greyed out, except VPN Connections.

Did you logout/reboot after installing those updates?  The
NetworkManager service would need to be restarted, and the new
nm-applet has to be running.  (oh and the new wpa_supplicant has to be
running too)

--
Jesse Keating