Re: +1/-1 voting

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 10:26 -0400, David Cantrell wrote:
Where did the +1 and -1 trend come from because it's really freaking annoying.

The earliest I've heard of it happening is on various Apache mailing
lists, to indicate acceptance or rejection of a change.

I always thought it was a take off of the Slashdot mod system, but I guess that could have come from anywhere.

Brent