Re: Fedora spin from RpmFusion

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:

No.  You are including content that is not in Fedora, therefor you
cannot use the Fedora trademark and cannot use the trademarked logos.
You would have some renaming work ahead of you.

I guessed so.. and replacing the artwork as well right?

The branded images but a lot of work has gone into consolidating the branding and we already have generic-logos package in rawhide now which is created explicitly so that derivatives can do rebranding easily.

Rahul