Re: Fedora spin from RpmFusion

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:57:08 +0000
""Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"" <johannbg hi is> wrote:

Will this be available on fedoraprojects.org as in
will Max Spevack put his money where is mouth is so I quote Max
"So go forth and mix your own Fedora. And then come back and share it with us, and we’ll put it up on the _*Fedora website for others to
use also.*_"
ref. ( http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/05/31/remixing-fedora-7/ )
Or was this just a pr c...

Remix implies that you take the package set and do something
interesting with it, not just add a bunch of stuff from outside
Fedora.  Furthermore, regardless of location, Fedora isn't interested
in patent encumbered software, as it's not free for /everybody/.  It's
entirely uninteresting to promote such a thing.

The Fedora-unity re-spins could be posted on fedoraprojects.org
along with the official img right?

Here's the current process. We're still working out the process but nothing has been approved yet (we just got this page up there yesterday afternoon)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins

   -Mike