Re: Fedora spin from RpmFusion

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:34:38 +0200
Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip kanarip com> wrote:

> One of which is to compose a spin with the updates fixing the issues,
> don't you think?

Only if enough validation is done to ensure that the changes brought in
don't introduce other issues.  It's not like the time needed is just
the time to click a button and watch a spin happens, there is a lot of
validation work that needs to be done, and yes, some of it has to be
done by myself before I'm willing to sign off on it.

--
Jesse Keating