Re: Fedora Live CD unwritable on CDs

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 03:09:06AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>  everybody who has a x86_64 box would also have a DVD drive anyway but
> the number of people who have been asking for this seems to make that
> assumption ineffective.

You still get laptops with 64bit and without DVD drives but with CD-RW. When
the thinkpad exploded thats exactly what I got. So this isn't even an
"old machine" issue - its true now, today and it is causing people to switch
or pick other distributions in the confusion (they LiveCD CD install needs
explaining too and I firmly believe we should go back to rolling a CD set)