Re: Fedora spin from RpmFusion

Douglas McClendon wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

(The following really has been asked and answered in numerous times before...)

But technology and published legal guidelines change...

C. An respin with no affiliation with Red Hat/Fedora is made that include
   the "questionable packages and repos" and the user does not have to
   do any work from his half ( work out of the box solution )

If this is done, it should be rebranded and not called Fedora.

'should' is one of those words...

By my reading of the current trademark guidelines (before they disappeared from

http://rhold.fedoraproject.org/About/legal/trademarks/guidelines/

This now exists here though I don't know who maintains it or if it is accurate. Can anyone clarify?

http://fedoraproject.org/legal/trademarks/guidelines/

   -Mike