Re: /etc/hosts and system entries

SS> Try to do that on the KDC, the KDC does not listen on 127.0.0.1
SS> for some reason.

Oddly, all of my KDCs have the hostname in /etc/hosts at 127.0.0.1 and
I have had no issues.  Really, I don't know what's supposed to break
with kerberos in this case, because every single one of my hundreds of
kerberos-using or -serving hosts have the hostname in /etc/hosts
resolving to 127.0.0.1 and there are no issues with kerberos here.

 - J<