Re: NetworkManager-0.7 can't make new wireless connection

Matthew Saltzman wrote:
On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 20:35 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 18:28 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
Tried to create a VPNC connection, but the wizard just exits after I
select the vpnc connection type (which is the only type offered at this
point).  Is that supposed to work yet?
You need NetworkManager-vpnc from koji (not tagged for rawhide atm) plus
a manual tweak.  That's fixed in upstream svn, so a new build will take
care of that problem.  The other outstanding vpn problem is that you
have to restart nm-applet for it to notice the new VPN connection.
Working on that...

OK I can wait a bit.

Also noticed that (now that I have a connection defined) it doesn't
connect automatically when NM/nm-applet starts (e.g., when I log in).  I
have to pull down the menu and select it.

Same here also, even with only a single unencrypted choice in the list.