Re: Kernel VMI (Virtual Machine Interface) in F7/F8?

On 30/09/2007, Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus tmus dk> wrote:
Hi there...

It seems (noted in releasenotes) that F7 should have a VMI (Virtual
Machine Interface) enabled kernel by default, but from what I can find
in the .config files it doesn't... Do I need a special kernel ( i.e. only
the XEN kernel has VMI or something) or was it lost in a kernel update
or...?

Could you point me to where it says this in the release notes - I cant see it.

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com