Re: Parellel boot and audit

Steve Grubb wrote:
Hi,

Using the LSB headers, how do I express that audit needs to start before just about everything else? The only things I can think of that could be before audit are irqbalance, cpuspeed, iptables, ip6tables, netlabel, network, bind (optional), and syslog. The irqbalance and cpuspeed are questionable, though.

-Steve

The bad thing, you can't specify "run before" in LSB syntax.
Something all other services require and the script provides is needed for that to work.
Yes, it's a known shortcoming and the LSB syntax should be extended.

Someone working with LSB?