Re: Summary of my Fedora 9 Boot Time Testing

2008/4/2, Harald Hoyer <harald redhat com>:
> F9 Beta install -> yum update
>
>  Boot time: 55s

Very long... Too long.

>  So long and happy booting...

I hope Fedora with 10th release, as some kind of anniversary, will try
do make book process quicker and better.

Waiting one minute for system startup is... awful? However, that's only default.

I this my little optimization have 32s. May be better, but it's good.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/