Plan for tomorrows (20080403) FESCO meeting

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 2 23:44:05 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
>  next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
>  in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

<snip>

>  You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
>  this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
>  in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

Forgot to include this in my prior e-mail:
/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Bohdi Proposal -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JoshBoyer/BodhiAnonymousKarmaProposal -
jwb

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
  BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E