Importing .ps files into something! (OOo question)

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 10:13:04 UTC 2008

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:47:14 +0100, Paul F. Johnson scripst:
> Is there anything out there that I can import the .ps files into and
> then export as an OpenOffice compatible file which will allow me to edit
> the text?

ps2pdf and KWord (from KOffice) imports PDF and ODF is a main format for
KOffice. Or wait until OpenOffice.org 3.* which should be able to read
PDF as well.

Matej
--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.