F8->F9 upgrade check

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:46:49 UTC 2008

>  bouml-doc:
>   F8-updates > F9 (0:3.4-1 > 0:3.0-2)

It does not use a DistTag so the package in F-8 updates should be
inherited in F-9/Rawhide too. Jesse Keating usually does some magic
and takes care of this every time there is a new update.

I have just requested a new bouml-doc-4.2-1 to be pushed into F-7 updates:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F7/FEDORA-2008-2856

So it might be better if we made sure this one gets inherited
correctly into F-8 and F-9/Rawhide instead of bothering with the older
package.

Cheerio,
Debarshi
--
"From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life."
    -- Arthur Ashe