Application for GSoC Project - Package WebUI

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:12:53 UTC 2008

2008/4/4, Callum Lerwick <seg at haxxed.com>:

>  On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 20:23 +0100, Mark wrote:
>  > About the language it needs to be written in.. (Python).. byw bye
>  > oppertunity for me to make it unless i learn python :) i do know Java
>  > and PHP.
>

> Seriously, just learn Python. Java should have already taught you OOP,
>  and PHP should have already taught you loosely-typed "script" style
>  programming, and the use of lists and hashes as fundamental data types,
>  and that's maybe 95% of what underlies Python you know already.

I have enough on my todo list already for the coming months.
python together with this project isn't high on it. i'm more then
willing to help when needed but not a full time SoC application. I
will help in:
- template stuff
- mocking the design up
- ajax technology stuff

And there is more then enough to do in those 3 alone.
When you (the one who is gonna do this project) need my help on this
just drop me a line and i will give it my best shot.