Rawhide 20080404 Snapshot Released

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Fri Apr 4 22:39:25 UTC 2008

> As part of our development schedule, we are releasing a snapshot of
> Rawhide in Live form.  We are releasing these via bittorrent
> only as it is a much lighter weight method to get bits out the door than
> to go through our mirroring system.  If you cannot use bittorrent we
> apologize for the inconvenience.
>
> http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ has a section marked
> Rawhide-20080404-Snapshot with Live torrents.  Due to ongoing issues
> with X in anaconda we do not have CDs/DVDs of rawhide at this time.  We
> may add them if an X fix happens.

I saw a post or today bout x64 not installing or copying image or
something during a test install.  Do we know for sure if an x64 system
will install or not, specially via nfs install with boot.iso?

Might do/try one (I rsync rawhide multi times a day) tonight if I knew
there weren't problems already aware of.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org