xulrunner rendering issues ?

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:16:43 UTC 2008

Denis Leroy wrote:
> On my rawhide setup, both epiphany and galeon are very much unusable at
> this point because of font and image sizes going haywire. Screenshot :
>
> http://www.poolshark.org/images/xulrunner.png
>
> Left is epiphany. Top right is galeon (with zoom set at 100%). Bottom
> right is firefox, which looks good. A quick bugzilla search came up
> empty, so am I the only one affected ??

Try setting your dpi in the appearance configuration (under the font tab).  If
that doesn't work, go to firefox 3, hit about:config and search for dpi, change
that, then firefox should render right at least.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29
  revoked key 0xC99B1DF3 no longer used